ORAL AND POSTER ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Authors should ensure that the following criteria are met in their abstract submission:
- Only women in malaria scientists are eligible to be the presenting author.
- Presenters must register to the conference and pay the conference fees
(please note that registration waivers are available – check the registration page for more info)
- The contribution is relevant, original and/or innovative to the field.
- The topic fits with the chosen symposia (check the conference program).
- The presenter must have contributed significantly to the work (first, co-first or last author).
Abstracts must meet these requirements:
- Abstracts should be limited to 350 words. Titles should not exceed 20 words.
- Abstracts for must be submitted via the submission portal by midnight, CET, Sunday 28 February 2021.
All abstract submissions will be subject to review. The Organising Committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any proposal.